POLICIES TERMS & CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
- Prices: Subject to change without notice. Prices in effect at time of shipment are applicable. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Prices quoted are w/o federal, state or local taxes of any type.
- Minimum Order: $250.00 (excluding freight and taxes)
- Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged where applicable unless an current tax exemption certificate is provided.
- Orders over $250.00 net are shipped standard ground FOB destination within the continental U.S., customers to pay freight on all orders less than $250.00.
- Requests for 3rd, 2nd, or next day shipments will be billed to the customer.
- All pieces of equipment and parts are shipped by ground/truck with freight prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Purchase orders are requested and full payment is expected on all trial blades. Trial blades will be invoiced on the basis of normal ordering, if the trail blades are successful payment in full is expected.
- Trial blades that are unsatisfactory will be issued full or partial credit depending on the usage. The customer and the returns department will determine the efficiency of the trial performance.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- All Returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Discontinued items and items (1) years from the original invoice date cannot be returned.
- The Customer Service Representative will issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number for the return.
Freight on returned merchandise must be paid by customer and merchandise must be in resalable condition.
- Customized and special order product cannot be accepted for return.
- Only authorized shipments meeting the follow conditions will be accepted.
2. Reasons for return
3. Description of goods
4. Copy of original invoices
- Special order items must be canceled within 30 days of ordering. Customer will be responsible for payment of special order after 30days of order date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 3%/15 days, Net 30 days
- Past due amounts are subject to a 1% late charge, where applicable by Law.
DIAMOND TOOL WARRANTY
- Laser Welded Blade/Bit Warranty: If the laser welded bond between the segment and the core or barrel fails during the normal useful life of the product*, the blade or bit will be replaced free of charge.
- Brazed Blade/Bit Warranty: If the brazed welded bond between the segment and the core or barrel fails within the first .050 of segment wear, the blade or bit will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Continuous Rim Blade Warranty: If the bond between the diamond rim and core fails during the normal useful life
of the blade, the blade will be replaced free of charge.
These warranties do not cover abuse to or misapplication of the blade or bit. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement or repair at our Irvine, California facility.
- Equipment Warranty: Gas Powered Hand Held Saws and Core Drills 90 days, all other Equipment has a One Year Limited Warranty, except FG7500 and FG5000, which backed by our industry-leading 3 year/2,500 hour limited warranty.
- Diamond Vantage will guarantee every machine we sell to be free from defects in material and workmanship. The obligation of Diamond Vantage under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any parts which, under normal use, prove to be defective in material or workmanship. The parts involved or the unit in question should be returned to Diamond Vantage or to a point designated by us, transportation prepaid. This warranty does not obligate us to bear the cost of labor or transportation charges in connection with replacement or repair of defective parts. Likewise, it shall NOT apply to any unit which has been subjected to misuse, neglect or accident. This warranty does NOT apply to any machine which has been repaired or altered outside our factory.
- This warranty does NOT obligate Diamond Vantage, with respect to items such as engines, motors, hydraulics, etc., which are subject to their own guarantees and warranties provided by the manufacturer.
- We shall in no event be liable for consequential damages or contingent liabilities arising out of failure of any equipment or parts associated there with.
- *Applies to 14" diameter and smaller blades. Blades over 14" the warranty only applies during the first 50% of segment wear.